The 4″ Badger is a compact self-rotary nozzle with adjustable speed control capable of navigating 90 degree elbows in pipes as small as 4″ (102 mm) in diameter. Delivering increased cleaning power due to higher flow, the operator can also adjust the controlled rotation speed by changing the viscous fluid.
- 5X longer runtime between maintenance intervals
- Redesigned braking system maintains consistent speed over longer duration
- Body shape allows for more effective navigation of bends and elbows and minimizes tool hangup during removal
- Different jetting configurations allow for more or less pull and forward hitting power
- Large flow range delivers more power or can pull more hose
- Designed to easily pair with the AutoBox ABX-500 hose tractor for hands-free pipe cleaning