The 6″ Badger is a compact self-rotary nozzle with adjustable speed control capable of navigating 90 degree elbows in pipes as small as 6 in. (152 mm) in diameter.
- Different jetting configurations allow for more or less pull and forward hitting power
- Speed controlled rotary tools provide complete internal cleaning coverage and optimum jet delivery
- Maximize cleaning by choosing slower speeds for hard to clean or plugged pipes and faster speeds for polishing easy to clean pipes with a single tool
- Optimize the tool for a variety of pumps pressures and flows with multiple jetting options
- Pair with the ABX-500 for hands-free pipe cleaning