The 2” Badger is a self-rotating swivel designed for cleaning 2-4 in. (51-102 mm) pipes with bends and long radius elbows, such as U-Tubes and process lines. The 2” Badger heads are pre-drilled, which greatly simplifies jetting options and eliminates the need to repair inserts in the field while delivering the same cleaning performance and more durability.
- Navigates pipes with bends as small as 2 inches (51 mm) in diameter
- New drilled heads improve reliability while delivering the same power and life
- Three pre-drilled heads available, covering all required pressure and flow configurations
- Engineered for long term use with low cost head replacements and no bearings, seals or lubricants to maintain
- Optional fairing available to streamline tool during retrieval